Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Rules and Policies
We are committed to helping you to have a great stay with us! Please read the below important information carefully to understand our Terms and Conditions relating to your stay.
- Check-in time is from 2pm onwards.
- We will arrange for a check-in agent to meet you at the property to give you access, show you around and answer any questions. Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance what time you will be arriving. Flight details are helpful if applicable, so we can monitor any delays.
- Please allow at least 1 hour and 45 minutes after landing time if you arrive by plane.
- If you do not confirm your arrival time at least 24 hours in advance, we cannot guarantee your check-in at the requested time.
- It is important to keep us posted as soon as you know you are delayed. We will wait for you at the property maximum for 1 hour, 30 minutes. If you are later than that, you may need to wait till our next check-in agent is available to give you access. Additional charges may incur if this is the case.
- We will need to see the booking holder's ID upon arrival for security reasons.
- If you are booking on behalf of someone else you will need to provide their full names, so we can check their ID on arrival.
3. Late check-in
We can accommodate late check-in, please just let us know in advance so we can arrange for a check-in agent to meet you in the evening or overnight.
4. Early check-iN
Depending on availability we may be able to accommodate an early check-in. We will only be able to confirm if this is possible 48 hours before your arrival as we may have another guest departing. If you would like an early check-in you will need to request and have this confirmed by us
- You are welcome to stay until 11am on your check out day. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate late check out.
- Refusal to leave the property by 11am may result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
6. Luggage storage
Unfortunately we are not able to provide with any luggage storage or drop off service at the property. If you need to store your bags before check-in or after check-out we recommend checking online on stasher.com. Stasher is a network connecting you with convenient, safe and affordable locations that can keep your luggage safe while you enjoy your time in the city.
We will provide you with
- Fresh bed linen, two pillows and a duvet per bed.
- Bath towels for all guests, a bath mat in each bathroom, a tea towel
- To help you get started on your first day we also provide mini shower gel/shampoo, toilet paper (minimum 1 per bathroom) and bin bags. Please note that we will not provide with these articles for the whole duration of your stay. Guests booking longer stays may need to purchase these items.
- Depending on availability, we will provide you with a welcome pack with coffee, sugar, and tea
- Please note that we do not provide as standard any other articles like salt, pepper, oil, etc.
7. Property amenities
- Please note that the property will be supplied with the amenities and utilities as described in the listing. If you require anything additional that is not supplied you will have to purchase this yourself e.g. fans.
- If you are unsure about whether if an amenity is provided, please enquire before your stay.
- The property will be cleaned after and before your stay. Upon request we can arrange for mid-stay cleaning, fresh bed linen and towels. Mid- stay cleaning costs £15 per hour and bed linen changes £15 per bed with a minimum call out charge of £45.
- Mid-stay cleaning and bed changes should be arranged at least 24 hours in advance otherwise we cannot guarantee scheduling.
- It is expected that you will leave the property in a reasonably clean and orderly condition.
Smoking is strictly NOT PERMITTED anywhere in the property. Breaching the non-smoking policy will result in the immediate removal from the property and the forfeiture of the security deposit. There may be a fine of up to £2,000 imposed for the odour treatment of the property.
10. No shows, late arrival, early departures
- Please read carefully the cancellation policy of the property.
- The guest is responsible for payment of all nights confirmed, regardless of guest's late arrival or early departure date according to our cancellation policy. No shows, late arrivals, and early departures cannot be refunded.
11. Claims / Property issues
- If there is any issue with the property, please be aware that you have to let us know during your stay so we can take action and fix it for you. We will not take into consideration any claims reported after check-out, if the issue was unreported during your stay.
10. Damages and accidents
- If you damage the property you will be charged accordingly. If any issues arise, please be sure to contact us IMMEDIATELY.
- We are not responsible for any injuries or accidents in the home.
- We provide keys to your property, unless entry is via keycode. Please note that we only provide 1 keyset by default.
- Duplicating keys is strictly prohibited, entry codes to any buildings and areas cannot be shared under any circumstances. If keys are duplicated without permission, we retain the right of forfeiting your security deposit and charge you any further expense of a lock replacement.
- If you lose your keyset, you are liable for the full cost of the lock replacement.
- If you accidentally lock yourself out, please make sure that you get in touch with us immediately so we can assist you.
If the lockout happens during our office hours (08.00-23.00, Monday-Sunday) please contact our team on +44 203 868 6192. If the lockout happens out of our office hours, (23.00-08.00, Monday-Sunday), please call our Out of Hours Service on +44 203 370 9266 and our team members will do our best to assist you.
- Under no circumstance are guests permitted to instruct a third party to change or to drill a lock if they are locked out.